THE FANCY WEDDING


INT. BALLROOM - DAY

The guests at a fancy wedding are enjoying themselves, dancing and chatting while they wait for the bride and groom to make their grand entrance. Among them is TOM, a charismatic young man who seems to know everyone in the room.

TOM:
(Raising his glass)
Hey, everyone, I just want to say congratulations to the happy couple!

The guests cheer and clink their glasses, but before Tom can continue, a SECURITY GUARD approaches him.

SECURITY GUARD:
(suspiciously)
Excuse me, sir. Can I see your invitation?

Tom fumbles in his pockets, trying to find his invitation, but comes up empty-handed.

TOM:
(panicking)
Uh, I must have left it in the car. But I know the bride and groom, I swear!

The security guard shakes his head, clearly not buying it.

SECURITY GUARD:
I'm sorry, sir. You'll have to leave.

Tom hangs his head in defeat, but as he walks away, he can't resist one last act of mischief. He grabs the wedding cake and makes a run for it, laughing all the way.

The guests stare in shock as Tom disappears out the door, but soon enough, they're laughing too, realizing that they've just witnessed the best wedding crasher ever.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ULTIMATE WAY FOR WEIGHT LOSS

MUST EAT FOODS IN VIZAG